My Blog List

Friday, December 10, 2010

In case anyone was wondering ...I am still alive, life has been very busy. I am back at Macy's working part time for Christmas. Dave drops me off and picks me up every day. He asked me "Is this my part time job or yours?" I said mine, would you rather buy me a new car that isn't the size of a small country that warms up a little faster? He hasn't complained since. I guess Santa won't be leaving me a shiny Lexus with a bow in the driveway this year.

Lauren and Mike broke up a while ago, she spent a few weeks in the fetal position and I ate her pain away while she got even skinnier. We went to lunch for her birthday in October, she cried through the whole meal while I ate my meal as well as hers. The sacrifices I do for my children. Sam broke up with her boyfriend too. It looks like I will never get grandchildren.

Sam and Lauren have been having the time of their lives, they even have run into each other a few times at a few popular bars. Funny how they don't seem to run into each other at church. (They have wine there)

Lauren sent me her Christmas list by email, it stated, "Mom, remember this is my first Christmas without a boyfriend, sad I know : ( here is my list;" underwear (no granny panties) a ridiculously expensive watch and a ridiculously expensive pair of shoes. Kelsey's list was even more ridiculous, she wanted her own room an ipod touch and a bunch of other stuff. She has a better chance of getting her own room than she does an ipod touch and I don't see Maggie planning on moving out anytime soon. I have news for all of them, this year they are getting bibles and turtlenecks!!!

Erin is on her way home for Christmas break. When she came home for Thanksgiving break Dave told her, "Lauren has already stated that her closet is off limits Erin." Erin laughed and said, "I already outsmarted her dad, I have been having Shannon mail me her clothes all semester." I never said my kids were stupid.

When I Christmas shop it is sometimes hard deciding who gets what, four of them are close to the same size. If something is really cute I decide to give it to anyone but Erin. She will most likely end up with it anyway.

Her job for Christmas break has fallen through, so she told me she would do anything that was legal for money. She asked if I knew of any place where she could sell her blood?? She fills out online surveys every week at college so she can get a free pizza. Pizza Hut knows her by name. She scares me!!

Sunday night my Lauren, Shannon, Kelsey and Maggie all crawled in bed with me to watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. I haven't been home much with working an extra job and they all wanted to be close to me. They drove me nuts because I couldn't hear a thing and they can't sit still but it was nice to feel loved. It was just like the old days when they were all little and would crawl in bed with me in the morning to snuggle. Usually Maggie is the only one who wants to cuddle with Mommy. They do love me : )

No comments: