My Blog List

Friday, February 3, 2012









Woo Hoo Kelsey got her license today. She flunked on her birthday but passed barely today. She got a 73....3 points away from failing. We told her it didn't matter, whether she got a 73 or a 93 she still gets to carry a valid drivers license. I called State Farm immediately after I hung up with Kelsey. We have 4 drivers now with just 2 cars. They weren't sure which car to put Kelsey on. She asked if she could do a little research and call me back. I pictured her hanging up and popping a bottle of champagne....surely the whole office will be getting a raise now that the Murphy's are adding another new driver. I wonder if they made a spread sheet to pass around to place a bet on how long it will take Kelsey to crash in to something? She called me back to tell me my new rate....let's just say the insurance on the jeep alone is similar to what the actual car payment was. Funny...I paid the jeep off today! Even though Erin is listed as a part time out of state driver, she is listed on my car. Shannon is listed on the jeep and we will not qualify for the Steer Clear driving discount due to Shannon's accident. Apparently the discount isn't per kid it is per car. When I got off the phone with State Farm, I texted Erin and Shannon and recommended that if they ever decide to have children it would be best to space them at least 6 years apart so they can afford their car insurance. I then said.....scratch that, become lesbians and get a cat.


Maggie has been on house lock down due to her lack of effort in school. She has worked really hard these last couple of weeks. I checked one of her English papers and changed all of her answers. Imagine my surprise when she got a 50%. She couldn't wait to tell me when she got home from school.....again, I am just here to be a trophy wife. This Seven kids thing just happened. So now it may take a little while longer for her English grade to go up.....5th grade is hard.


The girls had the father daughter banquet tonight. The picture above is of sweet little Shannon completely annoyed with Kelsey during the photo shoot.The girls looked really pretty and their date was gorgeous!
Sent from my iPad

No comments: