My Blog List

Wednesday, May 6, 2009



Prom was great, Erin’s date was cute and had no piercings or tattoo’s that I could see. Here is the picture of prom as promised and a picture of me and Dave at his party. Dave’s party was a lot of fun. He was worried that no one would show up, and the place was packed. Sometimes I think I am married to a third grader. “No one is coming to my birthday party!” I wish my mother in law was still alive so I can ask her if he ever had a party where no one showed up. My darling husband is a psychologist’s dream, they would spend years trying to evaluate all of his strange quirks. Lucky for me, I still find a few of them quite adorable. The fact that he still can’t order his food first when he is with a group because he is afraid someone might copy his order is beyond annoying. If I am with him, I try to copy his order just to prove a point.Our house has been pretty calm lately, the only little glitch is that Erin discovered that Lauren switched her brand new mascara with Lauren’s clumpy mascara that she let sit in her hot car for days. I’m sure there will be a little cat fight next time Lauren comes home. Shannon has brought her Health grade up to a C. I knew my little over achiever could do it!! Maggie has asked if she can wear a bra. Some of the bigger kids in her class are wearing sports bra’s and she would like to follow suit. I explained to her that she is too young and didn’t need a bra. A few days later she lifted her shirt and said, “look what I have on, see it fits me.” I explained that I can fit in to a thong bikini, but unless she would like me to wear that to the school picnic at Six Flags later this month she should probably take the bra off. I thought she would see it my way.

2 comments:

Hudson said...

Erin was absolutely gorgeous at Prom and looked like a little PIXIE!!! She was so cute. The dress was worth all the aggrevation as she looked fabulous in it. Mary Jo

Hudson said...

I thought Erin looked so precious for prom. SHe reminded me of Tinkerbell but RIck thinks Barbie. Anyway you call it she looked adorable!!!