My Blog List

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ryan had a 6:00 baseball game tonight. He had spent the night at his friends house last night. He called me around 4:00 and asked me if I would get his baseball uniform together and find his contacts under the sink. I told him I would come pick him up so he could find his own stuff. He has a tendency to be a tad bit helpless. (The males in my family share that special trait. ) Thank God there are only two of them. He found everything but his contacts, the box was empty. I knew we had bought a year supply and he has only been in contacts a few months. He has had a couple of eye infections so it was possible he had went through a few extra pair but no way could he have went through the whole years supply. After questioning him and searching under my bathroom vanity, I found a full box of contacts on Dave's side of the sink. My genius son had been taking Kelsey's contacts and wearing them. That would have worked out great if they had the same prescription. The good new is that he has a whole years worth of contacts left. The bad news is Kelsey will have to be blind for a while until the money gods, throw some extra cash our way.

I am still trudging along on my diet, I have lost 30 pounds and I have 13 more to go. I'm thinking it would be so much easier to cut off one of my legs to lose that last thirteen pounds. I just want a piece of cake, is that too much to ask??? I could use a little comfort food. Two of my kids have had surgery this summer, one kid is a contact thief and my dog filled up my favorite pair of flats with urine. If I cut off my leg, I could still wear the shoe that didn't have pee in it as I hopped up to the table for some cake. Ok so maybe that isn't such a bright idea. I will continue to do my Jillian workouts and run on the tread mill. I think it is obvious that little Miss Jillian from the Biggest Loser has never given birth to any eight pound children. Her workouts are filled with jumping jacks and jump rope exercises. When I do these workouts, I have two choices, workout with a bucket strategically placed underneath me or borrow a poise pad from my diaper wearing dog. I am such a sexy beast!!!!

No comments: