My Blog List

Friday, April 16, 2010

Erin has prom tonight. The problem is, she has to play a soccer game at 3:30 and that gives us around 30 minutes to turn her in to Cinderella before the prom.. We did a quick trial run last night, she wants a bun but I didn't like it. I had arranged to go to a friends house to get Erin and her friends ready because she lived close to the field. Their dates told them they were meeting in South County for pictures. She received a text later that now they are meeting in North County for pictures. WHAT!!!

Grandma informed me that Kelsey is upset because no one ever goes to her out of town tournaments, only Ryan's. (Ryan has had 3 out of town tournaments, I have missed every one) I don't really have time for her pity party this week. Come see me next weekend!!

I emailed my friend to let her know that we are no longer meeting at the house by the soccer field and that I won't need her help and I gave her the solution to all of my problems. See the email below;


As of now, you are off the hook. Erin got a text last night that they are now meeting for pictures in North County by my old house. The prom is at Norwood Hills Country Club in North County. We are heading to one of her friends houses in Florissant after the game to get ready. I put her eyelashes on this morning. I hope they don't fall off during her game.

I had the night from hell. I bought fake hair at Sally but it looks too fake. She wants a low bun but I think it looks like crap. I would gladly trade my six girls in for six boys right now. Dave was out of town last night, Kelsey had a woe is me night, (nobody comes to my out of town tournaments), Erin broke her new phone, Shannon got a job last night (no one had time to care) Ryan needed a protractor for his test today and Maggie needed a gift for her 5:30 birthday party that she has tonight. (that I won't be home to take her too, thanks to Erin.)



Solution:


Kelsey shut up and get over yourself. We all love you, I am driving up to Muscatine at 3:00 in the morning on May 1st after I get Erin ready for her other prom. I don't have time to coddle your ego, we love you snap out of it. There is no time for drama!!

Shannon I need your first pay check to pay for the car insurance since you are so lazy I won't get the good student driving discount!!

Ryan, here is another protractor to replace the first one that you lost. God help you if you don't do well on your math test when I run to Walgreens at 9:45.

Maggie, just keep being Maggie. Someone will get you to your party tonight, I'm not sure who. I will figure it out later. (God, please help me remember to pick her up in the morning)


Erin, You are not wearing your hair in a bun, it looks like crap. Please don't wipe your eyes on the soccer field. Your fake eyelashes may fall off. Trust your mother, you will look pretty when you leave for prom. Make sure your stick on bra stays in place and behave yourself tonight. No drinking, no drugs, no sex.

Colleen, go home, drink, take drugs and forget about sex!!!

Dave, do nothing as usual!!

No comments: