My Blog List

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I really hate to brag when my kids do things to showcase their unbelievable intelligence but some days I am just bursting with pride. For instance last night, it was an unusual evening because Ryan is the only one who had soccer practice. The rest of us were home. Intelligent comment number one came from my brilliant daughter Shannon, "Was World War II like the Germans?" Like yeah!!!!

I was asking Maggie about a little boy who was crying in religion class when the priest told the class that animals don't have souls and dogs don't go to heaven. This is when intelligent comment # 2 came into play. Lauren said, "What, dogs don't go to heaven?? What about that movie?? I said "What movie." She sounded really confident that she was right and said, "All Dogs Go To Heaven." Wow Lauren did you think they lived in cars in the sewer system and talked as well??

Erin called and told me that she was studying with a boy at college and she was helping him proofread his English paper. Oh that frightens me, Erin can not spell to save her life. Intelligent comment # 3, "I am really good at English and proofreading." Need I remind anyone of the wonderfully proofread email that she sent me. iam filling out thi sthing for a worrk stud job ... local mailing adress would that be liek my dorm and then permanent woul dbe like river city ... ?? It kind of scares me if this boy thinks that she is better at English than him. I sure hope they don't have children together.






Intelligent act #1
The piece de Resistance was when my only son came home from soccer practice and super glued four of his fingers together.

No comments: