My Blog List

Monday, September 20, 2010

Yesterday was my birthday it was pretty uneventful. Ryan's tournament was rained out and Maggie had 2 games. Saturday was teepee night and once again we got hit just before the rain. We have 10 thousand little balls of toilet paper entwined in between Dave's beloved grass. It is best if he just looks the other direction when he gets out of his car. The girls were off school for selling their quota of tickets for the homecoming raffle. What is wrong with this picture?? Kelsey went door to door selling tickets, I bought whatever was left and Shannon watched. I am at work and they are at home enjoying a day off. Dave went to the grocery store in the morning and picked up a dozen roses for my birthday. After 20 years of marriage, he still doesn't get it. CAKE!!! I LOVE CAKE!!!! I don't even like roses??? Next year I will hit him in the head with a brick that says CAKE!!!! It is so hard loving the village idiot but someone has to do it.

We are heading to Chicago this weekend to watch the Cardinals vs Cubs. Grandma is in charge. We only have umpteen games so it should be a piece of cake.....I sure wish I had some cake!!!

Erin has been going to the beach every week. I am not to sure how her grades are but her tan is amazing. She is my facebook friend now but I am teetering on the line of being defriended. I am not allowed to comment on her pictures or status changes anymore. I have to stick to her facebook friend rules or I will be defriended!!

No comments: