My Blog List

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yesterday started off as a good family night. Incarnate had an alumni night for the basketball game. Maggie had basketball practice so she couldn't go so I had Grandma bring her to practice and Ry decided to stay home as well. Sam met us at Incarnate after work and the rest of the girls were all in attendance. I brought my camera so I could finally catch Shannon doing her Scorpion in the air when they announced the players. (she is a cheerleader) First problem, my memory card was missing....Shannon downloaded some pictures and never returned it, surprise surprise. I deleted the photos that I had on my camera,I believe it holds like 8 photos on it's internal memory. By the time I finished deleting the old photos the battery died. Apparently Shannon left my camera on after she downloaded my photos. By this time I was so mad I considered knocking her "base" over when she was holding "smiley" Shannon in the air doing her perfect Scorpion. Now that would have been a Kodak moment.

The game was great, it was packed and we won by a ton, just like they always do. When we got home, Lauren conned Erin into making her a grilled Pinini sandwich. She made one for herself and one for Lauren. Everything was fine and everyone was talking and laughing and all of a sudden Satan showed up in the kitchen. We were talking about Erin having her hairy birthmark removed on her back and she was showingMaggie her scar when Lauren discovered that she was wearing her leggings from Nordstrom. She screamed "Those are mine!" Erin screamed back, no they aren't, I bought them." Apparently one of them was talking about black leggins and another one was talking about lacy dental floss from Victoria Secret. Lauren slapped Erin on her hip and called her a liar then and I quote, she "Just put my foot up to defend myself." Erin's side, "She kicked me in the stomach." Not sure what happened next, it was all so fast, all I know is that the "F" word and the "B" word were flying freely and Erin opened the lid to the George Foreman and spit on one of the Pinini's twice. I decided it was my cue to go take a bath and pretend that I was an old spinster sitting at home with no children bored with my life. When I got out of the tub I told Dave, "I bet Kelsey will eat the Pinini when she gets home." (Her and Shannon were at Target) He said, "Too late, Erin already ate it, she was still hungry after she ate her sandwich and decided it was her spit, so it was fine. Once Shannon and Kelsey arrived home, Shannon and Erin got in a screaming match about the car, somehow I ended up the loser and I had to take Erin to work in the morning and Shannon, "hates Erin", Well that seems to be the consensus today girls!!


I took Erin to work and we had to stop at QT for a donut, remember this is the kid who gave up QT food for lent last year. When she got back in the car she said that the QT guy asked her where she had been? She explained to him that she lives in Alabama now. I wonder if the QT guy could let her sleep on a cot in the storage room until she heads back to Alabama on Sunday??

No comments: