My Blog List

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am still unemployed and getting pretty used to drinking coffee with Regis and Kelly. I wonder if I can get good enough reception to still watch Regis and Kelly in the van when we are living in it since I don't have a job. The experts say it should take anywhere from 8-10 months to find a job. If I could stay out of Wal Mart we might be OK. Maybe Dave should hide my car keys from me every morning. Dave woke me up the other morning to ask me what color his pants were. Hello, they are on your body, are you serious??? He is not color blind so he has absolutely no excuse. He said "come on, please help me, are they khaki or green." I decided to really mess with him and said "they are a green khaki." I am going to make him some color flashcards that we can go over at night after I quiz Ryan and Maggie with their spelling words. It's not bad enough that my dog wears a diaper now I am teaching my husband his colors. No wonder we are so dysfunctional. Speaking of dysfunctional, it is that time again to do our family Christmas card. It is next to impossible to find an afternoon when everyone is free. Between work and soccer schedules we are struggling. I found shirts for everyone except Kelsey. I found one online but the shipping cost more than the shirt. If we don't get this coordinated I am just sending out a picture of me and Rick Springfield as our Christmas card.

No comments: