My Blog List

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ryan got his recorder and book from music class yesterday. He is now an expert at Hot Cross Buns. Of course little Sybil is not enjoying the constant sound of Hot Cross Buns. I finally talked him into practicing on the deck, I have never really liked the sight of blood. Now I think my neighbors feel the same way as Erin does. My big concert is tomorrow, I went tanning again yesterday. The girl talked me in to going in a stronger bed. Now I have hot cross buns. The weather is kind of chilly, that combined with my sunburn is making me freeze. Kelsey was at the foot of my bed this morning at 5:15 asking me to go running with her. I pulled the covers up over my head and said maybe tomorrow. I bought her an alarm clock last week, she got tired of me not waking her up in time to go to the track before school. I think that new alarm clock might mysteriously disappear now that colder temperatures have moved in. tomorrow. I am really excited about the Rick Springfield concert, the thought of being that close to my teen idol has me a nervous wreck. I feel like Marsha Brady with Davy Jones. I was told that the acoustic concert before the actual concert will only be 30 or forty people. Holy cow, I may have to borrow a diaper from my dog. Hopefully I won't embarrass my husband to much.

No comments: