My Blog List

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I have seriously neglected my blog lately. I would like to say it is because I am so busy but I still haven't found a job, so I actually have plenty of free time during the day. One small problem is that my lap top has something wrong with it. You have to keep it plugged in and propped up at an angle in order to get power. It is still under warranty but dropping it off is on Dave's to do list. I would do it, but it came with Dave's tuition for school so it has to be him to bring it in. It took him eighteen months to get the doorbell fixed so I won't hold my breath. I am still flying high after meeting my all time crush. I have practically worshipped Rick Springfield since I was eleven so Friday was quite a day for me. Dave was a real trooper. Meeting him was a long time goal for me, it is funny how I felt like that same awkward eleven year old all over again. Rick is 59 now and my crush is still that of a sixth grader with wild hair and crooked teeth. He looked pretty good for 59 and his abs were pretty tight I might add. Of course he is no Dave Murphy!!!


Lauren turned 21 on Sunday. Her boyfriend Mike made her this really cool memo board for her dorm room. She saw one similar at Pottery Barn a while back and commented that he could probably make that. He made one square dry erase, one was cork, one was fabric and one was metal for magnets. He picked out all the materials himself and even went to the fabric store. The fabric store was next door to a hockey store. He stopped in to get his skates sharpened and got back in his car and drove four spaces down to the fabric store so no one would see him go in. It was really sweet, what a neat gift!!! My pearl earrings paled in comparison. Oh well, I gave her life. Top that Michael!!!


No comments: