My Blog List

Monday, October 27, 2008

Aren't we an attractive couple?? Dave was a great sport about my idea for a Halloween party that we went to. When we pulled up to the party they had a bonfire outside. Imagine my darling husbands surprise when everyone was in Jeans. He said "I am going to kill you, no one is wearing a costume." I was dying laughing, it said costumes optional, I figured more people would be dressed up. I think he secretly enjoyed wearing the short shorts. We have another party this weekend, hopefully more people will be in costume.

We finally got together for our family Christmas card photo on Saturday. The kids were all less than thrilled for our annual photo shoot. Erin called Lauren earlier in the week and asked her whatever possessed her to take all the black heels with her to college. She couldn't understand how she could be so cruel. She said "Come on Lauren, you are already set, you have a boyfriend, do you really need all the good fall clothes and shoes??" She asked her to put together a little "goody bag" and bring it to the photo shoot to bring her out of her cute clothes depression. We went to Sam's college for our pictures, the kids moaned and groaned through the whole thing. They asked "How many more years are we going to have to do this?" I said "until someone gets married." Unfortunately for Mike he came along to watch this little episode of family dysfunction. The kids all started whining "Mike, hurry up and marry Lauren so we don't have to do this anymore." It's funny I think the picture that I am going to use is the very first one that I took. I didn't even have to take the next 80 shots.

No comments: