My Blog List

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dave called me yesterday afternoon and said, "how is your day going?" I said "fine" he asked "what have you done all day?" I said, "do you really want to know." He said "yes." I thought to myself, "you asked for it." I said, "well sweetheart, I removed my moustache, plucked my stray neck hairs, plucked my eyebrows and trimmed my nose hairs, how's your day going?" He replied, "God you are a sexy beast!!!" That's why he loves me. I don't know how I ever found time to be beautiful when I worked.

I got my ipod back today, it has been broken for a couple months. I finally sent it back but it got lost in the mail. Just my luck, anyway to make a long story short after hours of waiting on hold with apple they finally agreed to send me a new one. That was at around 4:00 yesterday afternoon. Imagine my surprise when I heard my dog going crazy at the front door this morning while I was taking a bath. I looked out the window and saw the DHL man on my front porch, he new someone was home because the door was open and my diapered dog was jumping on the storm door trying to appear vicious in a diaper. He got his thrill for the day when I ran out in a towel and said "hold on." I found Dave's robe and signed for the package. Now that I have my ipod I have no excuse not to get my fat butt outside to exercise. Next time the DHL man sees me naked I will be half my size!!!

No comments: