My Blog List

Monday, September 8, 2008



Kelsey got to see her all time sports idol, Lori Chalupny tonight. She was so sweet, she even let Kelsey hold her gold medal and pose for a picture. Kelsey brought along her smelly soccer shoe for her to sign and she did it with a laugh and probably sanitized her hands shortly after. It is great to see a professional athlete represent not only her country but her city so well. What a fabulous role model she is for young girls everywhere. I know one young girl in particular who is truly inspired!!


I am still searching for a job, I alternate between boredom, frustration and pure joy at being able to wait until 10:00 before I brush my teeth or put a bra on. My goal is to keep my dumb dog from peeing in the house now that I am home all day. I swear he waits until I'm not looking and hurries up and pees. There is a product out called a belly band that is like a male diaper for dogs. I am going to break down and buy it. I am sure he will soon learn to eat his way out of it but it is worth a shot. Otherwise we may be taking a trip to the "farm" sooner rather than later.


No comments: