My Blog List

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Shannon got her braces off yesterday. I would like to write about how beautiful her teeth look but I have yet to see her smile. I have however, seen her beautiful blue eyes roll around her head several times and she is so skilled at giving dirty looks that there is absolutely no need to show her three thousand dollar teeth!!

Dave has to write a 14 page paper for school and keeps putting it off. That is all he needs to complete his masters degree and he has found a million and five excuses not to start it. None of which are valid, I mean if he said, "I can't start on my paper because I have to put my wife's new license plates on that have been expired since Saturday." Or "I need to check the oil in my wife's van since she told me a week ago that the oil light keeps coming on." Or maybe "I need to put the power washer away that has been on the patio since August." I mean any of those reasons would be completely acceptable!!

We went for a walk tonight after dinner. I didn't want to bring the dog but he guilted me into it. He (the dog) always poops ten minutes in so one of us gets to hold the leash and the other the bag of poop. Win , win for everyone!!! Dave took a phone call towards the end of our walk and me and the dog sprinted home. I waked in the kitchen and Ryan said "Where is Dad?" I told him that I ran the last block and that dad should be here in a minute. When Dave walked in Ryan said "ha ha, you got beat by someone with a hairy face...... and a dog." He thinks he is so funny, I should really consider not removing my mustache in front of my little wise guy!!

No comments: