My Blog List

Friday, November 7, 2008

Woo Hoo I have a job!!! Well actually it is not official yet, they are waiting on my background check to come back. It looks like I will be going to either Oklahoma city or Dallas for training. I am thinking of re-locating and not telling my family. Just kidding Maggie, the rest of my kids would probably be jumping up and down if they read that. Well until they got hungry that is.

Ryan had a soccer game tonight and it is really cold outside. Dave is the coach so he has to go but I chose to bow out of this game because the field is too far from the parking lot. If I can't sit in my warm car and cheer, count me out. Dave said "aw come on Coll, you should go." I reminded him that I gave birth to Ryan in the biggest snow storm St. Louis had seen in a long time. Jan of 99 for those locals that remember. I believe that gives me the right to miss a game or two to stay in my warm cozy house. Especially since the little angel chose to arrive a week late.

I have spent most of my evening watching cartoons with Maggie. Maybe I should have went to the game. We just got some new channels. I called the cable company to bundle our phone, Internet and cable to save money. I ended up adding a DVR and a few days later I had to add some channels when I found out that Rick Springfield was going to be on Soapnet on Soapography. I don't watch soap operas but by gosh I needed that channel. You never know if I might learn something new about the man who I have stalked since I was eleven. After all he did call me sweetie twice!

No comments: