My Blog List

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The case of the missing make up is solved. My foundation has been missing for weeks. I have been using some old stuff with an orange tone and have walked around looking like an umpa lumpa. Suddenly a miracle happened, my foundation reappeared on my sink with a Q-tip sticking out of the top. It looks like someone, I won't mention any names, Erin or Lauren, used it all and returned it empty so I can buy a new bottle.Oh how I love having daughters.

I am in week three of my half marathon training. Now that the weather has warmed up a bit, I am running outside. The first day I went outside I had to run 2 miles and I walked part of it. The next time I had to run 4 miles. What?? 4, who's idea was this stupid half marathon anyway?? I finished the course but did walk about a half mile of it. Last night I had to run 4 miles again,UGHHH. I made it the whole way this time without walking, I was a tad bit disappointed that my time remained about the same as it was when I walked part of the course.

I bought new running Under Armor pants. Dave asked how I liked my new running pants. I told him I found the secret to my pants while running was to make sure I used a Poise pad. He said, "that is quite disturbing." I said, "I have had seven kids, what do you expect?" He responded with, "So have I , you don't see me peeing all over myself when I run." For better or worse darling, don't forget!!!

No comments: