My Blog List

Sunday, May 16, 2010


I woke up early Saturday morning with a phone call from Erin. She had locked her keys in her car at soccer practice and the other set of keys was in Shannon's friends car clear on the other side of town. I thought to myself, "If you procreate with the village idiot, you are bound to get an idiot or two offspring." Laurens graduation was at 10:00 AM so there was no time to deal with the car issue. She got a ride home from a friend and we could get the keys later.


We made it to Laurens graduation on time and everyone was able to attend except Erin. She had to work at 11:00. We made sure we texted her several times when we went out to lunch to let her know how much fun we were having.


Erin graduates tomorrow night and Sam graduates on Friday. May is such a busy time I wish I could just clone myself so I could quit running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Kelsey needs her eyebrows waxed and keeps asking me to take her to get them done. I told her to grab a tweezers but she didn't like that idea. Daqve cleaned out the garage yesterday and is really proud of himself. Wow, that's impressive, he put the Christmas tree and the light up reindeer in the attic in May. Can we maybe get the broken washing machine off the patio in time for Erin's graduation party or should I just put ice in it and call it a cooler??

No comments: