My Blog List

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We have had two more graduations since my last post. Two graduations and lots of drama!!! The night of Erin's graduation she told me she didn't even want me to go and she hated me. Fabulous, I think the feeling was mutual at that point. All is good, she loves me again, (I think??)

Sam's graduation was nice, a little long but nice. She won an award for being the accounting student with the most academic excellence and having the most potential in the field of accounting. I can't help but think it all started with me around the kitchen table with flashcards. Ha Ha, just kidding, I still use my fingers on my 8's times tables.

Kelsey's graduation is Thursday, Erin has her soccer banquet so she isn't coming, Lauren is taking a "personal" day so she isn't coming and Sam is trying to make it but she is taking the second part of her CPA exam this weekend and would prefer to study. Shannon is coming but rest assured it is not because she wants to support her sister, three of her old grade school friends will be there and she wants to see them. It is great to see everyone rally around Kelsey, NOT!!!

I got my air conditioning fixed in my van yesterday. Life is good, yesterday was the first really hot day and I was starting to melt. I actually had to turn the air down yesterday because I was too cold. Old Blue may get to stick around another year or two now!

Lauren and Erin had a little cat fight over Lauren's flesh colored strapless bra. Every time Lauren comes home, Erin hides it under her bed and pretends like she has no idea where it could be so she doesn't have to return it. Lauren decided enough was enough, she wanted her bra back. Erin found another flesh colored bra that was missing one of the wires and falling apart. She tried to convince her that was her $60 Victoria Secret bra. A few screams, pushes and smacks later the correct bra miraculously showed up.

Erin's team won Districts and plays tonight in sectionals. We won state the last two years and are hoping to make it all the way again this year. Last year Erin had surgery and couldn't play in the state final so I am really hoping we can keep going all the way to a state title. I guess it is kind of greedy but too bad, Go Red Knights!!

No comments: