My Blog List

Friday, August 20, 2010

So Dave took Kelsey to Wal Mart last night for school supplies that she needed and got her a new pack of mechanical pencils. Life should be perfect right??? I woke up this morning to a lot of snippy remarks. They overslept a bit and Shannon didn't have time to make her lunch so of course she had to clean out her father's wallet. Kelsey made the mistake of telling Shannon that it was time to leave. Shannon then felt the need to explain in very elicit details that the non driving freshman had absolutely no business dictating what time she left the house. I think this point was driven home (by the always pleasant and happy go lucky red head) crystal clear!! I am almost certain she will never make that mistake again.

Kelsey has Cross Country practice after school. I am not sure if Shannon is staying after school to give her a ride home or not. I was kind of afraid to ask. Sometimes she frightens me.

Kelsey has decided to run for class president. She told me this morning that she made up a rap song to sing before student elections. I asked her if she was singing this song in front of the whole school or just the freshman class. Luckily it is just the freshman class. Had it been the whole school, I don't think that Shannon could have handled that.

No comments: