My Blog List

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Erin had to leave for school early this morning, she had to pick up a girl that she normally doesn't take to school so she had to leave twenty minutes earlier than usual. She woke up this morning, glanced at her clock and panicked, she thought it said 6:30. She woke Shannon up and started yelling at her to hurry up they had to leave in two minutes. Shannon bolted out of bed and started getting dressed. Erin yelled at her to grab her skirt and finish getting dressed in the car. Shannon was still a little disorientated from being terrorized in the middle of her peaceful slumber. She looked at the clock, then flipped open her phone, it said 2:30 AM, her eyes were a little dry from her contacts so she flipped open her phone again and sure enough it said 2:30, she then said "how early do we have to be there?" Erin realized what she did and they both fell back into bed belly laughing. Poor Shannon, she was such an obedient little freshman.

The body shop called me today and gave me an estimate for Dave's car, it will be a little over 2,000 and Lauren's car is a little over 9,000. Thank God for insurance. Those Murphy girls are expensive. I had Erin take me to the shop to pick up Dave's car, we are going to wait to get it fixed until we get our tax refund. We have a $500 deductible. I thought Erin would kill me on the way there, it's amazing that she doesn't get in more accidents. She almost caused 12 on the quarter mile drive to the body shop.

Ryan got his contacts in this morning like a champ. Dave left this morning to go out of town. I was ready to kill him this morning when I went to brush my teeth and my toothpaste was missing. At least he doesn't take my make up and hair products like Erin and Lauren . That would be a whole new set of Murphy dysfunction if he did. Lauren called me at work to tell me she was taking my silk infusion (hair stuff) with her to New York because she was out. I told her that I needed it and she couldn't have it. She said "I already have it in a plastic bag." I said, "then take it out of the plastic bag." Why would I need beauty products, I'm old? Erin asked if she could sleep with me tonight and then she remembered that I snore and said Oh no, never mind. Like I want to get woken up at 2:30 am by a raging lunatic anyway.

No comments: