My Blog List

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dave and I woke up to the all too familiar sound of love in the air this morning. Ryan was screaming at Erin asking for a towel, Shannon was screaming at Erin and Erin was screaming at everyone. Erin was upset that Ryan had the audacity to take a shower without checking to see if he had any towels in his bathroom and she was upset with the fact that he has is own bathroom so hell would freeze over before she would bring him a towel. I found out later that he had to use his underwear to dry off until Maggie saved the day and brought him a towel. Erin forgets to check for clean towels all the time but according to her logic, it is different because she has long hair that makes her much colder than Ryan, and she deserves a towel more. Drying off with dirty boxers sounds perfectly logical to her.

The other little problem that we had was Shannon couldn't find any shoes. Erin was yelling at her to hurry up and was lecturing her that she should have got all of her stuff together last night. Shannon was upset because they had to wear their dress uniforms today and she couldn't find any dress shoes that fit her. I then got screamed at because I quote "we don't have any shoes for little feet." She then went on to yell, "you haven't bought me new shoes in like forever." I went and brought the crazy psychopath some "shoes for little feet." and finished getting ready for work. I can't wait until summer when they can fight all day long instead of just in the morning.

No comments: