My Blog List

Friday, March 12, 2010

We had to take the Jeep back from Sam, Dave has a company car and can only use it for work related things and Erin not having a car was becoming a real issue. I feel horrible that she is back to using public transportation but I am sure Lauren is walking with a little more spring in her step. She saved up and bought a car last year and always had a problem with us letting Sam use our good car.

Erin got to drive the jeep to Columbia to watch her high school compete in the basketball final four. I had just received a phone call from our insurance company that she may be excluded from our auto policy if the underwriters decide that she is too much of a risk with her two accidents. Thank God they don't know about her ticket that she just had to complete driving school so it would stay off her record. She wasn't as concerned about her pending cancellation as I was, she has bigger problems. She found a $400 prom dress that she is in love with and her last paycheck was $18. Good luck with that!!


I gave her the lecture about driving the speed limit before she left. She said "don't wory, I will set the cruise control at 65." Um no Erin if the speed limit is 60 we don't set cruise control at 65!!!! She then went on to tell me that she learned a lot from her online driving course and she is a much more responsible driver. Does she think I am a complete idiot????

No comments: