My Blog List

Friday, March 5, 2010

Erin/Sybil has been in rare form lately. Last weekend she was in the school play. She did an awesome job. I even got a little teary eyed watching her on stage. She decided the night before play auditions that she wanted to audition. She has never shown much interest in Drama other than the drama that she causes at home. She was in several dance numbers and did awesome. She has soooo much showmanship, I was extremely proud. The play ran Thurs, Fri and Sat. I wasn't able to go on Thursday night and was fast asleep by the time she got home. She woke me up around 1:00 AM to ask me where her ticket was, she had to complete her online driving school from the ticket she got in November. Friday she informed me that she needed a sports physicl before Monday in order to try out for soccer. Why does she wait until the last minute to do everything??

Shannon has been on house arrest until she gets her grades up. Instead of actually opening a book, she has chosen to use this time laying on the couch. She left her facebook page open and her status was I expletive hate my life. I gently, OK not so gently told her nice girls don't talk like that and she had about 2 seconds to delete that off her facebook. When I told Dave about it, his response was , "I'm afraid she is going to be really depressed, why don't we take her to the movies tonight." I said, "yeah lets buy her a pony too to celebrate her sub par grades. Nice try Dave, I'll take care of the parenting."

This week has been high school soccer try outs, Erin has been crabbier than usual, if that is possible? She picked up a few healthy things at the grocery store and wrote her name on them with a black sharpie.That is fine with me, I am not interested in her Special K bars, I just polished off 10 boxes of girl scout cookies. Sam ordered some cookies from my niece and told her Aunt not to give them to us because we would eat them before she had a chance to pick them up. I am insulted that she doesn't trust us. She always has been a smart girl!!

No comments: