My Blog List

Friday, October 28, 2011

We survived another parent teacher conference. Ryan's teacher told us that one time last year, several teachers were discussing my son in the teachers lounge and one of them commented. "Ryan Murphy is driving me crazy today." He told us that he responded with, "He was perfectly fine in my class, I haven't had any problems with him." I wonder what would make his teacher think that was a story that I would enjoy hearing. Translation;.........Most of the teachers here think your baby boy is a real pain in the ass but I tolerate him just fine!! I knew early on that I would have a hard time convincing all these teachers that my son is as perfect as his mother thinks he is.


Maggie was another story, her grades were good but her standardized test scores look as if she may have been playing a dot to dot game instead of reading the questions. Good thing she is pretty.

Is it too late to decide to have just 2 children? If so, can I pick which two and do they have to be ones that I have given birth to or can I pick someone elses kids???



Shannon went to get her spray tan last night, she was really torn with making the decision to go during the Cardinal game. She went ahead and went, Skanky Little Mermaid will look so much better with a little golden glow. Who will notice anything other than her half naked body anyway?

Erin called me to see how much money she had in her account, she was headed out for some hair spray paint for her Halloween costume. I didn't even ask what she is going to be, I really don't think I want to know.

We have trunk or treat tonight at school. Game 7 of the World Series is also on. I was perfectly fine with skipping Trunk Or Treat to stay home and watch the game. Game 6 was one for the record books. Apparently school will have the game projected outside for everyone to watch and they will dismiss an hour early. I guess there is no getting out of going now. I will be stopping on my way home from work to unload my paycheck on candy.

Kelsey has sectionals for Cross Country tomorrow morning, I hope the Cardinals win early so I am not a zombie tomorrow at her Cross Country meet. I have had fast food almost every day this week in celebration for completing the half marathon. If I keep this up by the next half marathon in April I can just roll down the whole course instead of running.

No comments: