My Blog List

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I am now on day 3 of my diet. Halloween was tough, I handed out $60 dollars worth of candy and did not eat one piece. Normally it is one for you, two for me, 2 for you 3 for me...anyway that is the kind of attitude that got me in this mess. Instead, I ate a Medifast Brownie with a teaspoon of peanut butter on top. Not exactly a Reese's but it got me through the night.

I have lost .4, yes that is point 4 not 4 lbs. Hmm. is it worth it?? Baby steps, baby steps.

Today as I was coming off the elevator at work I encountered a hospital volunteer with a cart full of scrumptious fresh baked cookies. She smiled at me and offered me a cookie. They smelled soooo good, I recognized this sweet old lady as SATAN, I knocked her to the ground, stepped on her face, doused her with holy water and dumped over her cookie cart.....or I politely said, "No Thank You." I can't remember which way it actually happened???


We got Shannon's senior portraits back yesterday. They are beautiful. The photographer is a friend of ours and did a fabulous job. She made crabby Shannon look pleasant. I am going to have a hard time choosing my favorite. Shannon's first few years of first day of school pictures are of the back of her head. She has never liked to have her picture taken....not a good trait when your mother always has a camera in her hand.

Erin's checking account was negative today. Her automatic 27 monthly tanning payment was drafted from her account yesterday. I texted her to see if she really felt that tanning was a necessity in college? I'm afraid to hear the answer.

Hey doesn't fat look better tan?? Maybe I should have went ahead and ate the Reese's and went tanning. My daughter is a genius!!!!

No comments: