My Blog List

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lauren has moved back home, she is moving to New Your at the end of December and didn't want to waste her money on rent and food when she could eat all of my food and stay at my house for free. I honestly don't know how I ever survived without all of her parenting advice. She knows so much about raising kids, she should think about being a child psychologist. She is a natural. I can't wait until she has kids, I just know in my heart that they will be "perfect."

She worked on her paper for her last MBA class all day yesterday. She called me every hour to let me know what page she was on. When I got home from work she was sitting in my bed under the covers all snugly warm with her laptop on her lap. I think she thinks it is her room, I know she thinks it is her bathroom. Is it January yet???

Shannon read my last post and was a little upset that I didn't mention that she brought me coffee at work that day. She had called me after school and I had asked her if she wanted to swing by my office on her way home and bring me a large coffee. She said, "I will, if you buy me dinner." I decided I didn't need coffee that bad. An hour later her and Kelsey showed up on my office doorstep with a large coffee. They even called Dave to find out how much cream to put in the coffee. It really was a nice gesture but Shannon felt that I should have shared it with my blog readers. She said, "That has to be the nicest thing that anyone did for you all day, that cost me $2.00" Please forgive me, Shannon is without a doubt, the best daughter in the world!!

I leave for Kansas City on Saturday morning for a Rick Springfield concert with three of my high school friends. We have third row center, (one of the fan club perks) I am such a dork! I have been trying to figure out the best way to drop 20lbs before Saturday. I have been waiting my whole life for Rick to spot me in a crowd and ask me to run away with him. That happens in real life, doesn't it??? I wonder if he likes kids? I'm thinking that I may have to amputate a couple of limbs real quick if I want to lose 20 pounds. I plan on being the best looking torso in the audience.

No comments: