My Blog List

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Erin and Lauren are absolutely dying of boredom this summer. Correction, boredom and hunger. Lauren called me at 9:00 tonight while I was at Kelsey's game to see when I was coming home because she was hungry. When I got home Erin asked me to cook something, she said she didn't care if it tasted like air, she just wanted something. I offered to throw a few hamburger patties on the grill. She said "Oh God, anything but that, your burgers always taste horrible." Well then, flattery will get you everywhere. Dave was talking to me on the phone while he was driving home from Erin's game and he was hungry too. He decided to go to Taco Bell and once again be the Knight in Shining Armor to his starving daughters.

Shannon is selling cookie dough for her cheer leading squad. She has to sell 30 boxes. I told her that I would sell them at work but she needed to put a little effort into going door to door to sell some herself. She looked at me like I had two heads. She said "what if I get kidnapped?" I told her to bring one of her siblings along and to only go to the neighbors that she knows. The ones that know her certainly won't kidnap her. Especially the ones who have heard her sing high school musical songs. When I got home tonight I saw that she sold one box. 29 more to go, I really wish she wasn't such an over achiever all the time.

No comments: