My Blog List

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I woke up Monday and I couldn't stand up straight. My back felt like it was breaking in two. I left work around 10:00 and went to urgent care. They tested my reflexes and gave me pain medicine. I spent my day at work on Tuesday trying to stay awake from all the medicine that I was on. Wednesday I got to work and turned around and went home because I could barely walk. Thursday was a little better and Friday I decided to go see my primary care doctor. They ran some tests. To make a long story short, I am falling apart. I have been hobbling around like Tim Conway on the Carol Burnett show for five days. Hopefully this is only temporary because I am getting extremely bored.

Dave was out of town this week. He is in this group called leadership Missouri, they meet once a month in different parts of Missouri. His work is paying for it and it is a good experience to meet state senators and business leaders in our state. My darling husband has been the biggest stick in the mud since the day that I married him. I love him dearly but he is always antisocial and would prefer to stay home. He is the farthest thing from a party animal. Imagine my surprise Friday morning when he called to tell me that he rode a mechanical bull on Thursday night. I am thinking, "let me get this straight, I am hobbling around like an eighty year old woman, driving carpools to cheer leading and soccer camp and you are out riding a mechanical bull?" Oh he is so lucky he bought me Rick Springfield concert tickets.

1 comment:

Kila said...

I hope you feel better soon! Kids, be good to your mama! Bummer that it had to happen while your DH was gone!