My Blog List

Monday, June 30, 2008

When Kelsey called me this weekend from Indiana I asked her if Erin was mean to her in the car when she dropped her off. She said "yeah, when we finally got to my coaches house she said "great, now I have to walk you to the door and pretend like I like you because mom said I had to." Lauren asked Ryan if he thought that she was a nice sister? He said "compared to Erin, you are great." I am getting the feeling that little Sybil needs a project this summer to get rid of her mean energy. She is not getting many hours at her job this summer so she has applied at the tanning salon that she goes to every day with her dads quarters. Considering the employees know that she is the kid that steals quarters off her dad's dresser to pay for her daily tans, if they hire her they may watch her like a hawk.

My back is feeling much better. I went to physical therapy again today. The first part of my therapy is to lay there with heated pads on my back. While I was laying there trying to relax my purse was vibrating across the room because my phone kept ringing. When my fifteen minutes of heat pads was up I had to do all my exercises. My purse kept "ringing" the whole time that I was there. I had Erin drive Shannon's carpool to cheer leading practice so that I could go to therapy. By the time I got out of there I was so aggravated with my phone ringing non stop that I was considering going to mental therapy so I didn't kill whichever one of my lovely offspring that was calling me. I called my best friend in the world to catch up, we hadn't talked in a few days. I was sitting in the driveway talking to her when I got home. Lauren opened the front door and did sign language that she was hungry. It turns out that she was the one calling me because she was hungry. How dare me come home as late as 5:30 without making sure that my 20 year old was fed. Ryan left today to go on a float trip with his friends family. He had to borrow a sleeping bag from Lauren's boyfriend. I felt if I sent him with the Barbie or Strawberry Shortcake sleeping bag that it may scar him for life. It's bad enough that he had to keep his frog in a Playtex tampon box.

No comments: