My Blog List

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My back is feeling much better this week. My right hip was bothering me today. I was thinking that I am feeling like a German Shepherd, maybe I should run by the vets office for a cortisone shot. Maggie asked me yesterday, "Are you going to therapy tomorrow?" I explained that it was important to stress the "physical" in physical therapy. I am sure that she told the whole neighborhood that "mommy is in therapy." (Some days mommy needs therapy but she has yet to get any.) Erin is getting her wisdom teeth cut out tomorrow. The nice part is she is saving money by not having to buy a killer fourth of July outfit. Of course Lauren bought one so Erin can wear hers next year. Lauren is planning to sabotage Erin to fatten her up. I think only three pounds separate the two of them and they have a little competition on who is the skinniest. Lauren said that when she goes to Sonic to get her a milkshake that she is going to ask for extra chocolate sauce, she is afraid that she will get the upper hand in the who's the skinniest contest with her upcoming oral surgery. Erin had an appointment at the dermatologist office where I work last week. Shannon had cheer leading camp so Erin had to bring Kelsey, Ryan and Maggie with her. I was leaving to take Kelsey to soccer practice immediately after her appointment and wouldn't have had time to go home to get her. When they got there Ryan looked less than pleased. Erin wouldn't let him speak in the car. When we were in the exam room Ryan saw a Botox brochure and asked "Isn't Botox, your butt?" Erin said "that's buttocks, you idiot!" He was so close!!!! I am considering locking those two in a room and not letting them out until they like each other.

No comments: