My Blog List

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Here is my lovely collection of wrecked cars. Lauren's front end of her car (gray car)is also wrecked but I didn't have a picture saved on this computer. The crunched front end of the white car is Erin's little handiwork. She decided to go tanning on her way to work in the middle of a snow storm and didn't quite make the turn. I started my day as a short order cook, Sam had her soccer team over for breakfast after their 8:00 AM indoor game. The girls were all very sweet. It was nice seeing so many kids around our table who actually passed the bacon verses tossing it like my family does when they eat breakfast together. Erin called to tell us about her accident about 10 minutes after Sam's friends left.Our big screen TV broke last weekend, the garbage disposal broke last night and now we are two cars down. Didn't I ask for just one boring week???There is always next week!!





No comments: