My Blog List

Friday, January 23, 2009

I woke up this morning to the sound of Erin's lovely voice professing her love for her little brother. I think she told him he was the worst nine year old that was on the planet. He quickly pointed out that he was actually the worst ten year old on the planet. That's about the time I bolted out of my warm bed and peeled him off his comfy heat vent. He prefers to lay on the floor on the heat vent every morning instead of eating breakfast, getting dressed and God forbid brushing his teeth. I have already told him that he may be going to prom with one of his sister's if he doesn't start brushing his teeth when he is told.

We are still working things out with Lauren's car. We are waiting on the person who hit her to have his insurance company accept liability so she can get a rental car and start the repairs on the car. It is not in dispute since she was stopped when she was hit but they are waiting on all statements and the police report, yada yada yada. I just want one boring week, is that too much to ask???

Kelsey turns 13 tomorrow, I can't believe that I am going to have another teenager. I don't think I actually thought about how many teenage girls I could possibly have consecutively for decades when I was having babies. I had diapers for twelve years straight. I think being elbows deep in poop for twelve years is much easier than eye rolls and sighs!!!

No comments: