My Blog List

Friday, November 20, 2009

Ryan is excited because the school is having a spelling bee. The Murphy kids are all competitive whether it is a meatball eating contest or a spelling bee. They hear the word contest and start to foam at the mouth. Ryan has never been a good speller but insists that he will win the spelling bee. He has been walking around all week with his spelling book asking everyone in the house to quiz him. He was getting desperate so he asked Erin/Sybil, she responded with, "I would rather do ANYTHING else, other than help you study." He responded with, "OK, will you lick my belly button please?"He even got a little giggle out of her before she gave him a love pat/smack.

Shannon is officially 16, she is not going to try to get her license until she can drive a car without running a stop sign. She really struggles with that. She thinks they shouldn't be off to the side, she says it is confusing. She will be the first Murphy to pass on the first try if she can master the whole stop sign. She won't drive with Dave anymore so it is all me, I have never been one to take Prozac but I'm starting to re-consider. Her birthday was yesterday, I just took a seasonal job at Macy's for Christmas. I had training last night. I made Shannon's favorite dinner at 4:00 before I left, (fettuccine) I scarfed down around 1600 calories before I walked out the door to go to work. When I got home at 10, the dinner was still on the stove and everyone's plates were still on the table. That made me really happy:)

No comments: