My Blog List

Tuesday, November 10, 2009


This is my last week with the car, I can't believe how fast this month has flown by. I want to thank Chevy for helping me realize what a complete piece of crap I normally drive. If not for this promotion I never would have realized what a hunk a junk my van is. All kidding aside, this month has been a ton of fun and I know what my next car will be. Without a doubt, the Traverse will be at the top of my list!! As soon as that money drops from the sky!!

I am going to be on Great Day St Louis tomorrow morning, I should be upstairs getting my beauty rest but instead I am down here writing on my blog. I have never been on TV before, much less live TV, yikes!! I went shopping to find a new outfit for my two minutes of fame. I ended up with a purple argyle sweater and black pants. When I got home I re-read my email from the consulting firm that gave me tips on what to wear. Right there in black and white it said, "try to avoid geometric shapes." I think I must have took that to mean, run to the mall, try on 50 things that make you look like a complete cow, buy a sweater in a color that you never wear with diamonds all over it. Are diamonds geometric shapes??? I think I dropped geometry and took practical math. No wonder my son does so well in math. (NOT)

2 comments:

Megan said...

*giggle* - it's going to be FINE. Though I can't wait to see your new sweater tomorrow.

:)

Emily said...

You're going to be great tomorrow! Just be your funny self and people will love you, geometric shapes or not. I'll be cheering you on from our living room.