My Blog List

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Erin's graduation party is Friday so we are trying to get the house ready this weekend and get our Spring cleaning in so everything is in tip top shape by Friday. Oh that makes me laugh, the pigs I live with will have everything a collasel mess by Tuesday. Dave came in from cutting the grass with a funny look on his face. He said "Look what I almost ran over with the lawn mower." Our house backs up to woods so it is not unusual for him to run over a frog or a snake or even a small toy but today was different. Dave was holding two silicone flesh colored breasts. Erin said, "Oh God, my boobs, I must have dropped them when I got out of the car.

I bought them for her to wear with her prom dress. She couldn't wear a bra with her dress and these were at Target and seemed to do the trick. They are sticky on one ,they sometimes fall out when she sweats. Erin isn't exactly blessed in the chest region and often wears two padded bras to look a little more well endowed. She calls her stick on boobs her "pasties" This isn't the first mishap she has had with her "girls" One time they kept falling out because she was sweaty and she just took them out and put them in her wristlet. Her friend accidentally got them caught in the zipper when she was getting her phone . There is a little chunk missing on the side, luckily for Erin the "pasties" escaped harm at the hands of the lawn mower. She can continue her circuit this summer at the graduation parties looking like a B cup.

No comments: