My Blog List

Friday, July 16, 2010


So I finally made it to bed at 4:15. I woke up this morning to the dog throwing up under my bed. I was too tired to get up so I will just crawl under there later to clean it up. Soon after he jumped up on my bed and had a lovely string of vomit hanging from his chin. Yesterday at WalMart I saw a lost dog sign. It said answers to Mindy wearing a pink collar. I sure hope Seamus can pass as Mindy. Now I have to run to PetsMart and find a pink collar before the party starts. I sure hope Mindy was black otherwise I need to buy a collar AND spray paint!!

I got up, finished my pulled pork and went to do my floors in the foyer. My dessert table was covered in ants. Why do I suddenly have an ant problem?? Luckily I haven't picked up the cake yet, or I would hae had to just embrace it and drizzle the ants in chocolate.

Soon after killing all the ants, I started grilling the burgers. I have about 70 burgers and fifty pieces of chicken to make. I opened the bag of chicken and saw that I bought individually shrinked wraped chicken. It is a good thing I have so much extra time today. I got the first 12 burgers done and started on the next batch. My propane ran out!!! My sister is in town for the party so I asked her if she would mind running to the store real quick to exchange my propane tank. I have twelve burgers on the grill, melting. I went to unhook it, and family of wasps flew out. My always loud sister started screaming like she was being attacked by a bear. I fought off all the wasps and released the propane tank. I told my sister, holy crap, I have already fought off dog vomit, ants, wasps AND my mother and it isn't even 10:00, please pick up a super hero cape for me when you get the propane.

I sure hope Dave is enjoying his golf game. He works so hard, he really deserves to have a little fun while I do all the work!!!!

No comments: