My Blog List

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This morning my straightener was on my bathroom vanity right where I left it. Life was good for a while until I looked for my eyeliner that mysteriously disappeared. I am beginning to think my bathroom is like the Bermuda triangle. Tampons, eyeliner, hair clips, conditioner, body wash, perfume, mascara, deodorant and of course my favorite hair straightener all seem to disappear without explanation. I think if it wasn't for my lovely daughters I might actually be quite glamorous!!

I got an email from the team mom from Erin's soccer team that she needed a copy of her birth certificate. The last time I saw it, it was folded up like an accordion from being in her purse for so long when she flunked her driver's permit written test 5 times. I have three copies of everyone else's but none of Erin's. Ryan said, "that proves it, Erin is adopted." Trust me if that was the case I would have tried to find that loophole to return little Sybil ages ago. (just kidding Erin) She called me and said "I think I know where it is, check in the lime green photo album that I got from Eric Fischer with an E on it in my white bookshelves, I had an epiphany." I checked the photo album but no crumpled up birth certificate to be found. She was all out of ephinay's. I guess we are headed to Clayton tomorrow to try and get a new one. Fabulous!!!

I told the kids that they are going to have to be a little more responsible with letting the dog out. I am getting tired of cleaning up dog pee. I told them that I was going to take a vacation day to shampoo all of the rugs and from then on I didn't want to see any more accidents or their precious puppy would spend some quality time in his crate. Ryan went out to the garage to get his putter and golf ball (because every little boy should putt in the living room) He came back in and said "Ooh yuck, Seamus peed in the garage and I stepped in it , as he was drying the pee off of his foot on my living room carpet." Let me get this straight, the dog pees outside for a change and my son brings it in the house and wipes it on the carpet????

Dave started a new job this morning, he is with the same company but his office will be closer to home. Today was supposed to be the start of us getting up early. My plan was to get up early and start my day by running a mile and he was going to go to 6:30 mass and get to the office early. He woke me up at 6:00 and I remembered that I had left my good tennis shoes in the van, that seemed like entirely too much effort to go out and get them. I decided to use that half hour for my beauty rest instead. My fat rolls and cellulite are well rested today.

No comments: