My Blog List

Wednesday, October 14, 2009



I got to pick up my new car tonight!! My kids were not exactly thrilled at the way the car was wrapped with advertisement. I was thrilled because they gave me the Navy blue car. I have a weird quirk about car colors. My last two cars were navy blue. It's the little things that make me happy. We picked up the cars at an indoor play place, they had laser tag, miniature golf and rock climbing. While I was in a meeting with the radio personalities and car people, Dave was with the kids. By the time I came out of the meeting, Ryan was wearing his red slushy all over his face and down the front of his Beckham jersey. (some things never change)
Kelsey had soccer practice at 8:00 so I left with her in the new Traverse and Dave took the rest of the kids home. I didn't play with too many of the features in the car because it was raining. Kelsey was messing with the radio, I couldn't figure out how to turn the satellite radio off. Kelsey found a kid station that was singing about rattle snakes and bears. OK, my rattlesnake and bear days are over. I think I have paid my dues, my left shoulder smelled like spit up for 12 years. Now it's time for mommy music!! I had an hour and a half to kill while Kelsey practiced. I was able to figure out how to find good old FM radio. The Traverse was awesome to drive. My van has over 130,000 miles on it so the new car seemed super smooth. I will post a picture of the car tomorrow, it is pretty cool. I am really excited about the promotion.

No comments: