My Blog List

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I logged on to my kid's school online website to check their grades. There was a message that Ryan's teacher had her baby on Sunday. It looks like she won't be able to make it to parent teacher conferences. It looks like Ryan dodged that bullet, ah the luck of the Irish. He doesn't have the best track record with substitute teachers, hopefully his last little stint in detention taught him a lesson that subs aren't as easy to walk all over as one may think.

Speaking of detention, little Shannon has detention this week. In high school when you get a certain amount of tardies in one quarter you have detention after school. The girl that they ride with also has detention. What I don't understand is how little Sybil/Erin who is the driver, didn't get detention??? I guess she showed up with her I'm on time personality or maybe she brought her don't give me a detention, I'm crazy and may hurt you personality. Either way, she escaped the punishment. Shannon is thrilled!!!

No comments: