My Blog List

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The picture I posted is me and Lauren at the wedding she was in. I loved the dresses, the center pieces, the food, the hall and the whole day. It was one of the nicest weddings I have been to. With six daughters, I take mental notes at every wedding. Dave stresses out while I think of fun ideas that cost way to much money.

I am having a blast with the Chevy promotion. I have spent more hours than I care to count, reviewing and editing videos. Lucky for me, my seven wonders have given me lots of material to work with. I think the best part of this promotion will be all the family time, no matter how dysfunctional it is. Each week I am sent on a "mommy mission." Normally I go places with a few of my kids but now thanks to the promotion, everyone wants to come along. I think Dave secretly has a crush on my car. He acts like he would be embarrassed to drive it with the Mommy Madness stickers all over it. It's funny, every time he runs an errand, my car is nowhere to be found. I'm wondering if the other five moms have put as many miles on their cars as we have this weekend, running back and forth from soccer game to soccer game. I bet Chevy will be sorry they ever met the Murphy's!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute video! How do we vote?

Colleen murphy said...

mommymadnessstl.com

Go to sweepstakes and vote for me!!!!!

Emily said...

My husband likes driving the car too, despite all the advertising that screams MOM! :)