My Blog List

Sunday, May 25, 2008







My best friend Katie and her family came over today. She has a brand new baby, we have been trying to get together for the last few weeks so I could take the baby's picture. We finally got a few cute ones and I couldn't resist snapping a few of her one year old big brother. He was a little hard to work with, he moves pretty quick. He is awfully cute though.
Dave had some dental work done last week, he isn't exactly the toughest guy on the block when it comes to pain. He asked me if it was hard to make Jello and he handed me a box that he found in the pantry. I said "no it is pretty easy, go ahead and make yourself some." He said, "I don't know how, can you make it for me?" I said in the words of Paula Dean, "if you can read, you can cook." He decided to go hungry.
Kelsey called tonight to see if she could spend the night at her friends house. Dave hung up the phone and said "Kelsey is spending the night at Sierra's." I said "great babe, Sierra is Shannon's friend and last I checked, Kelsey was with her friend Sophia." He was so close.

No comments: