My Blog List

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Today is one of those days that I can't wait until it is over. It has been a rainy, dreary day, work was extremely slow and we didn't have any games or practices tonight. I couldn't wait to get home to take a nap. Shannon decided to stay after school for math review. (There goes my nap) I got home and thought at least I can lay down for 20 minutes before I have to turn around and pick up Shannon. Erin called, her game was cancelled, she needed me to pick her up. There goes my 20 minutes. I need to just accept the fact that my napping days are gone until my last one leaves the nest.

I skipped boot camp on Tuesday, I woke up and my whole body felt like it was falling apart. I decided to sleep in instead of going back for more abuse. I am sure that I will pay for it tomorrow when I go in.

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Happy Happy Mothers Day to you today!! :)