My Blog List

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Kelsey called me from school this morning and asked me to try to get a hold of grandma to bring her homework that she left on the kitchen table up to school. I had an afternoon dentist appointment so I only worked a half day. I had to get all of my old fillings replaced. They are doing one side at a time. We started with my right side. Lucky for me they only had to replace 6 on that side. Yes I said six. I have been taking Advil like candy, I feel like someone punched me in the mouth. I have to go back in three weeks for the other side. I think my dentist may be getting a new car when he is finished with me. I had about an hour to kill when I got home before I had to pick up the kids. My neighbor came over to tell me that he saw a 7 foot snake in our back yard when he was doing yard work. He said the snake slithered under my deck. Great, I have the equivalent of an NBA player living under my deck.

Ryan came out of school carrying nothing but a straw. He forgot his backpack this morning. How do you forget your backpack?? I asked him why he had a straw. I am sorry that I asked, he proceeded to demonstrate how he used it to make fart noises with his armpit. Sometimes the talent that my children possess simply amazes me. Tomorrow is our school picnic to Six Flags. It is supposed to rain. Maggie and Ryan have never been there so they are pretty excited. Shannon has her eighth grade mystery trip tomorrow . She is mad at me because I wouldn't let her spend the night at her friends house tonight. Reason being, the old cell phone bill came today. She has improved a bit, she only had 3000 text messages this month. I'm thinking that she may not be going to high school with a phone if she doesn't at least cut that number in half.

No comments: