My Blog List

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My day started with waking up at 5:00 to meet at a nearby park to run hills with my boot camp class. My tired worn out body is still recovering from Monday's substitute instructor, who I think may have tried to kill me. It was pretty chilly this morning so I was less than thrilled to be outside. My darling fit as a fiddle husband is still in stellar shape so I would pass him running down the hill as he was going back up. He would wink or smile every time he would pass.By about the 10th time we passed his little signs of affection were getting old. All I could think was, "listen you SOB, I am running this stupid blankety blank hill because you got me pregnant 400 times and ruined my body and you are chugging along acting like Rocky!!"I finally lost it when he gave me a little love tap the last time we passed. I blurted out a few words that were not very nice and I think he may have learned his lesson to not give his wife any more love taps while he was lapping her.

Tuesday's are always our busiest day of the week. Dave and I both have school, Shannon, Kelsey and Maggie all have practice and Erin and Ryan both had games. Grandma dropped Maggie, Kelsey and Shannon off at the park where they all practice. I met them there after school. Kelsey had hot pink finger nail polish stains all over her yellow practice jersey. That is pretty typical of Kelsey, I noticed she had white out all over the palm of her hand. I asked her why and she said "I looked on our team website to see what color practice jersey we were wearing today, I wrote it on my hand so I wouldn't forget." I then asked her why she would write white jersey on her hand and wear the yellow one." Maybe next time she should actually look at her human post it note BEFORE she gets dressed.

No comments: