My Blog List

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I was sitting in class today when my phone rang. Of course my teacher was standing right next to me when it rang. I forgot to turn it off before class. I looked at it and saw that it was Shannon calling. I tried to quickly shut it off so it would stop ringing. I was unsuccessful, instead I took two pictures of myself with the camera button. Luckily my teacher decided not to scold the student pushing forty, for having her phone on. When we got a break, I went out in the hall to call Shannon back to see which kid was on fire or bleeding. She knows the rule about calling me at work or school. She didn't answer her cell phone, I was getting a little worried. I called the house phone. Ryan answered, I asked to talk to Shannon. I asked her what she needed, she said "Oh. I was wondering if I could make brownies?" I said, "are you serious?" She said, "I went ahead and made them, Oh, are you at school? I forgot." I guess I should be happy that she didn't send me a text message.

I am having a garage sale on Saturday, I went through the kids summer clothes. Maggie is a little attached to some of her outfits. She insists that they all still fit. Tomorrow is dress out day at school. She wants to wear her short shorts and a tank top, the only thing missing is some leopard print stilettos. Maybe I can have Lauren swing by the house and give her a quick makeover before school.

No comments: