My Blog List

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dave called me this morning from Jeff City. He said he slept terrible, I felt really bad for him. I didn't mention to him that I can't remember the last time that I slept better. That stupid dog of his slept on his side of the bed instead of tangled up in my feet. I survived my crazy night of driving from sporting event to sporting event yesterday. I got home from Kelsey's soccer game around 9:30. My cute little baseball player was still awake. I asked him how his game went. He said "good, I was the clean up hitter." I was envisioning my son walking around the dug out with a trash bag picking up trash. He rolled his eyes and explained to his brilliant mother that a clean up hitter is the fourth batter. "Who Knew." Erin went tanning last night, she had on underwear with sheer narrow stripes on them. When she got out of the shower, she noticed that she had sunburn stripes on her butt. She showed me and said "I can't wait to show everyone at school." I am very thankful that she goes to an all girls school." Not nearly as thankful as her father is.

No comments: