My Blog List

Monday, April 7, 2008

Kelsey stayed home from school sick today. Now that the weather is finally warming up her allergies are terrible. Maggie woke up with a runny nose this morning and I am thinking of nominating her for an academy award for best actress in a drama. You would think that she was absolutely dying. When she got in the car after school, I asked her how she felt. She got a really puzzled look on her face and said "fine,why?" I am getting the impression that keeping her focused at school for the next eleven years may be a bit of a challenge. Ryan had his little magic show for his after school program that he took. He has always really liked doing magic tricks. Grandma and Maggie went with me to the show. Shannon decided to pass. I told her not to bother asking her brother to help her move furniture when she gets an apartment someday when she can't even bother going to his magic show. She said "OK, I won't,bye!!" I think I really got to her. NOT!!! Grandma said, "the tricks were much better at this years show compared to last years." (They were the same tricks that they had last year) Maybe she just payed attention this year.

I sent Erin to the grocery store for me one day last week. I asked her to pick up some lunch meat, bread cereal and yogurt. I normally shop at Dierbergs and she went to Schnucks. She called me from her cell phone and said "Schnucks doesn't have lunch meat, I have looked everywhere, there is a big sign that says meat on the wall and all they have under it is the kind of meat that you cook." I said, "Oh that's right, all grocery stores don't have lunch meat, can you swing by Home Depot or Lowes on the way home to get the ham and turkey?

No comments: