My Blog List

Monday, April 14, 2008

I had a dream last night that my dog was up all night peeing all over the house. I am starting to feel like Bill Murray on Caddy Shack with the gopher. I met Dave after work to look at a used car lot for a car for Erin. Lauren knew I was going there after work. She called me around 4:00 and asked where we were. We were just sitting down at a restaurant, she said "that's why I was calling I'm hungry and I new you guys would go out to eat." She must have been plotting this all day, unlucky for her, she thought I got off work at 3:30 instead of 2:30. She missed today's gravy train, I'm sure she will connive a little better next time. Dave leaves to go out of town tomorrow. Our sport schedule is a little crazy since or spring soccer games have all been rained out and we are now into baseball season. Tomorrow Erin has a game at 4:00 a half hour away, Shannon has tumbling at 4:00, I have school at 4:00, Maggie has soccer at 5:00 twenty minutes away, Ryan has a baseball game at 6:00, thirty minutes the other way away,(provided I get his baseball pants exchanged to the right size on my lunch hour) Shannon has soccer practice at 6:00 at the same place that is twenty minutes away that I have to drive back to get Maggie before I pick Shannon up from tumbling, and Kelsey has a soccer game at 8:00. I also have to throw in homework, spelling words and baths. Dave you picked a fabulous time to go out of town.

No comments: