My Blog List

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Today was our last dance class. I would hardly call us Fred and Ginger but we are definitely a little better than we were on week one. We spent the majority of the six weeks arguing about which one of us did the steps wrong. (it was usually Dave) We are actually considering signing up for the next session so we can brush up on our moves. We came home tonight and showed the kids what we learned, we got mixed reviews, Erin was impressed, Kelsey was disappointed that Dave didn't dip me, grandma didn't care for the song, Ryan wanted dad to put mom in a "death spin" (whatever that means) and Shannon just looked at us like we were stupid. Thank God I don't have self esteem issues!! We start our next session of boot camp on Monday. It has been a nice two weeks off. I have continued to run on the treadmill these last two weeks but I have fallen off the wagon as far as journaling all of my food and eating six small meals like I am supposed to. I don't think the White Castles we got on the way home from our dance class would fit well in our boot camp plan. I wonder if six small sandwiches could substitute for six small meals?

No comments: